Production with focus knitting (f/m/d)
Eisbär is a global brand. At the same time, we are an independent Austrian company with headquarters and production facilities in Feldkirchen an der Donau in Upper Austria.
Eisbär is rooted in sports. Firmly anchored in skiing and winter sports since the 1950s, Eisbär head- & neckwear has developed into the perfect companion for everyone who likes to spend time outdoors all year round.
Eisbär is all about knitting. We are proud of our tradition and 60 years of knitting expertise. The spirit of innovation is found in the development of new, sustainable basic materials and functionality for use in sports.
Eisbär is made in Austria. We are clearly committed to Austria as a place of location. The motivated Eisbär team is responsible for the entire product process, from development through design to production.
Eisbär heads into the future. Sustainability, functionality, style and our roots in sport are the focus points of our strategic development of the company and the future direction of the brand.
We are on the move.
Be there and accompany our exciting journey into the future.
- Operating and monitoring knitting machines
- Control of the knitted items
- Quality responsibility in the assigned production area
- Independent, responsible operation after detailed training
- Knowledge of German
- High self-motivation and reliability
- Solution orientation, communication and teamwork skills
- Hands-on mentality and resilience
- A sense of order, cleanliness and organization
- Flexibility regarding individual working hours (early & late shift)
- We offer comprehensive training
- Exciting, challenging job with opportunity for growth
- Startup mentality in a company with 50 years of history
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and flexibility
- Location in an up-and-coming economic region in the vicinity of Linz, urban and close to nature, innovative, modern, future-oriented
If you would like to become part of the Eisbär team, send us your detailed application documents by mail or e-mail.
BECOME A PART OF THE EISBÄR TEAM!
Your contact person is Birgit Kremminger
Tel: +43 7233/7210-45
Eisbär Sportmoden GmbH, Hauptstraße 15, 4101 Feldkirchen/Donau
For this position, the collective agreement’s gross monthly wage is EUR 1,656.00 on a full-time basis + shift allowance. Depending on your qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpay.
Full-time in 2-shift-operation | 38.5 h/week